Welded Gabion for Landscape Construction and Retaining Walls
Welded gabion, is more and more popular in the decorative and functional applications. It can be used for protect the slope as retaining wall. It can also be made into the planters, fireplaces, decorative walls and various landscape constructions.
Why the welded gabion is so popular?
- Corrosive resistant materials. Welded gabion is made of corrosive resistant materials, including galvanized wire, Galfan wire, PVC coated wire, which can remain the good appearance and performance even being exposed onto the sunlight, rain and other harsh environments.
- Suitable square meshes. Corrosive resistant materials are welded into panels with square meshes. The square meshes have different sizes to contain different sizes of stones, including cobblestone, flake rock and any other stones.
- Different connection types. Here are various connection types for your choice, such as lacing wires, C rings, spiral wires and U clips, they all can supply high strength and durability for your project, just choose which one you prefer.
U clip connection.
C ring connection.
Spiral wire connection.
Lacing wire connection.
- Stiffener added for reinforcement. To avoid the welded gabion being deformed by the stones, the stiffener can be added onto the gabion for reinforcement and make the welded gabion remain a good appearance.
- Different sizes and shaped customized. The welded gabion can be made into different sizes, according to the different project, and if you need a special shapes and specs, just give us your drawings and we will customize the suitable products for you.
- Pack package for easy transportation. The welded gabion can be separated into several parts for easy loading and transporting, it can save space and freight cost.
- Eco-friendly. The welded gabion can maintain the good circulation of sunlight, air and water, so the plants can grow in the welded gabion healthily.
Panels for easy loading and transporting.
Stiffener to reinforce the welded gabion.
Types of welded gabion
According to different materials, the welded gabion can be divided into galvanized welded gabion, PVC coated gabion and Galfan gabion.
- Galvanized welded gabion. Galvanized welded gabion is the most common used type among all the applications. The thick zinc coating supplies excellent corrosion and rust resistance performance to resist the weather, chemical and other erosion element.
- PVC coating gabion. PVC coating makes the welded gabion colorful and blend with surrounding environments. The common color of the welded gabion is green, if you need other colors, we will customize it for you.
- Galfan welded gabion. From the chemical composition, there are 5% aluminum and other zinc coating on the surface of the steel wire. This supplies double protection for the welded gabion. When the welded gabion is corroded by the salt, rain, it will form oxidation film to protect the products. Though the color is not bright than before, but the corrosive resistant performance is like before.
Galvanized welded gabion.
PVC coating welded gabion.
Specifications of welded gabion
- Material: galvanized wire, Galfan coated wire or PVC coating wire.
- Wire diameter: 14 G - 23 G.
- Mesh size: 1/4", 1/2", 3/8", 3/4", 1", 2", 3", etc.
- Cage size: 2 m × 1 m × 1 m, 2 m × 1 m × 0.5 m, 1 m × 1 m × 1 m, 1 m × 1 m × 0.5 m, 1.5 m × 1 m × 1 m.
Applications of welded gabion
Welded gabion is widely used in various applications, here are typical applications in the following:
- Gabion planter.
- Retaining wall.
- Slope protection.
- Military defense.
- Landscape construction.
- Road protection.
Welded gabion is used as retaining wall.
Welded gabion is used as seats.
Welded gabion planter.
Welded gabion stair decorations.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.