Reno Mattress Protects Your Slope and Decorates the City
Reno mattress, also called gabion mattress, revet mattress, is a type of container with hexagonal meshes and double or triple twisted structure. The revet mattress has relatively smaller height compared with gabion box. The gabion mattress is widely used in the riverbank protection, coastal protection and channel linings.
Different materials of reno mattress
Reno mattress can be made of different materials, according to different material, the reno mattress can be divided into different styles.
Different styles of reno mattress
Reno mattress can be fabricated in different technologies, which is woven or welded into different mesh types and specs.
- Welded reno mattress. The main application of welded reno mattress is for decoration, such as landscape construction, fire place and planters applications. It can be used for slope protection as the woven reno mattress.
- Woven reno mattress. The woven reno mattress is a functional product, which is widely used for slope protection, coastal protection, river bank protection, channel lining, revetment and other protective applications.
Woven reno mattress.
Welded reno mattress.
Specifications of reno mattress
- Mesh wire diameter:
- Galvanized coating wire diameter: 2.0 mm - 4.0 mm.
- PVC coated wire diameter: 2.0/3.0 mm - 3.0/4.0 mm.
- Selvedge wire diameter: 3.4 mm.
- Lacing wire diameter: 2.2 mm.
- Mesh size:
- Woven type: 6 cm × 8 cm, 8 cm × 10 cm, 8 cm × 12 cm, 10 cm × 12 cm, etc.
- Welded type: 1/4", 1/2", 3/8", 3/4", 1", 2", 3", etc.
- Height: 0.17 m, 0.23 m, 0.3 m, 0.5 m and customized.
Features of reno mattress
- Flexible. It can be made into different length, width and height to suit different applications.
- Eco-friendly. The reno mattress will not limit the growth of plant, the growing plant can make the gabion blend with surrounding environments.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. Galvanized steel wire, PVC coating steel wire and zinc-aluminum alloy wire all can supply excellent corrosion and rust resistance performance for durable and longer service life.
- High tensile strength. The reno mattress are made of high quality steel wire, which is high tensile strength to resist the high impact from tidewater, flood.
Applications of reno mattress
Reno mattress can be divided into functional application and decorative application.
- Functional application. It can be used as protective meshes, for channel lining, revetment, weirs for erosion controlling, coastal protection, river bank protection, slope protections.
- Decorative application. The welded reno mattress can be used as fireplace, planter, feature wall and various landscape construction projects.
Reno mattress for bridge protection.
Reno mattress for riverway controlling.
Reno mattress for coastal protection.
Reno mattress as gabion planter.