Install Reno Mattresses
1. Unzip the mattress, which delivered in packages.
2. Lay the mattress on a flat rigid surface and flatten all the folds.
3. Lift vertical side panels and diaphragms.
Check that height of both sides was the same.
4. Lift vertical aperture at the height of the sidewalls and tie them to short sidewalls release wire of reinforcement.
5. Take the end of the wire, which diaphragm is attached to the bottom of gabion, drag it to yourself and use this end to bind to the diaphragm sidewall. smuggle in as much wire as needed to binding to the aperture sidewall. The binding must be done continuous wire, rather than individual ligaments.
6. The front and rear panels are bent to the desired width, so that their upper edges are flush with the sides and then attached to sidewalls. Then the mattresses laid on the pre-packed layer of geo textile. Bonding must be done very carefully, it should not break geo textile wire.
7. Next is the final installation of mattresses in their design position, then be reliably linked to each other mattresses. On the slopes of the mattress should fit a two-meter-side up and secured in the upper corners wooden pegs. Mattresses are linked with each other empty, and only then filled with stone. Filling mattresses stone by hand or mechanically. on slopes of the mattresses are filled with stone from the bottom up. The stone should be robust and have a size between 75mm and 2/3 the thickness of the mattress. The minimum size of stone for marine environment shall be 150mm. Filled mattress should be slightly crowded, as should take into account the possible draft of the stone.
8. After filling the Mattress, strengthen its cover at the corners and reliably Tie it to the top part of the diaphragm and the lateral the panels. Bunch is a alternating double and single loop, as has been shown to of box gabions. at there are several already filled mattresses Binding covers can be carried out on two adjacent mattresses.
9. For the device of curved Reno mattress construction sites can be cut in two of ways.
9.1. The mattress is cut by diagonally into two triangular sections that are connected among themselves on sharp corners
9.2. To create a gentle curvature of the sweep as much as mattresses stacked curvature of the series on the project, partially overlapping each other. Part of the mattress, overlapping the previous one, is cut off. such an operation is repeated until the curve is not yet passed. Next, cut mattresses are collected, as indicated in Section 3.
1. Pliers with long lips, pliers, 2. metal rods for stretch mattress cover before binding, 3. mounting, 4. wooden stakes
The steep slopes
11. When the mattress stacked on steep slopes (slope of more than 1:1.5), they must be securely attached to wooden staves (piles) to the ground on top of the escarpment at intervals of six feet or over the required distance. on sandy slopes, or slopes, composed of soft soils, stakes should be driven into the ground, as in course of work and after their completion.
Cutting to length mattress
12. When needed mattresses shorter than available availability, the mattress can be cut by the length. Cut off part of the mattress is obtained open on one side and can be used as an additional part design or an independent part of to protect the slope. In the latter case open end of the cut gabion closed after filling with stone. both side panels are bent at an angle and top covered by a lid.